Praises & Prayer Requests
1) Pray for the worship service this week. Pray that our hearts, our minds and our bodies will be prepared to worship God in spirit and truth. Pray also for the congregation. Pray that God will guide us in every step and that we will abide by His will for us.
2) Pray for our leaders. Pray that God will give them wisdom and guidance in leading the congregation.
3) Pray for members of LWAC as we decide on ways for service and to utilize the gifts that God has given us.
4) Pray for our country as we need to share our love for others and forgive for past wrongs. May God's grace be glorified during this time of anger and fear. Let us and our children be hopeful for the future.
5) Pray for Audrey & Gus as they prepare for their missionary work in Austrailia & Taiwan.
6) Pray for everyone who are transitioning from work at home to returning to their office/labs
7) Pray for Joe's mother's health.
8) Pray for everyone who is recoverying from an injury, sickness and allergies.
9) Pray for safety for people as we adjust to the spread of Covid19.
10) Pray for Fay as she begins to mentor an individual from A Wider Circle.
11) Pray for Gina's sister's as she handles the upcoming court case of her dad's estate.
12) Pray for Daniel and his work at Inheritance magazine. May God's glory be present in Daniel's work.
13) Pray for strength, wisdom and patience for Angela as she care for her mother. Guard her mother's health, she has been such a blessing for many of us at LWAC.
14) Praise for Olufunke as she was able to get her car back. Continue to pray for her job search and her vision is clear and problem-free. Praise for Tumi as she completes her school lessons online. Pray for good marks in her 4th quarter and a enjoyable and fruitful Summer.
15) Pray for Mitchell's mom's health.
16) Pray for Jay's grandparent's physical and spiritual health.
17) Pray for the health & well being of Debbie's host mother in France. Adjusting to the self isolation is difficult.
18) Praise that Annie's quarantine is complete and no complications. Praise also that she and her sister were able to have a smooth transition of their parents care plan. Pray for her parent's health and she is able to provide comfort to her parent's time of needs.
20) Pray for the entire Lin family as they mourn the loss of Joyce, especially for Mrs. Lin. Pray for Joyce's community, here and worldwide, that has been influenced by her love and passion for serving Christ.
21) Pray for Kristine and her health as she balances motherhood and her work as a pastor/councellor.
22) Pray for Annie's parents as they heal and improve their health. Thankful for God's grace on them.
23) Praise for Annabelle as she was admitted as a research intern at Johns Hopkins this Summer.
24) Pray for wisdom as Evelyn manages her time for the upcoming Fall semester.
25) Pray for Dave and Lila as they spend another year in Thailand in sharing the gospel to others. Praise that Caleb and Caden will attend the school of their choice and pray that they find living space as they spend another year in school abroad.
As individuals share their praises and prayer request to the church, we understand it may be expressed in confidence and may not want it to be displayed in a public forum such as this webpage. Should there be an item that is considered private, please notify our Elder Board.