Praises & Prayer Requests
1) Pray for the worship service this week. Pray that our hearts, our minds and our bodies will be prepared to worship God in spirit and truth. Pray also for the congregation. Pray that God will guide us in every step and that we will abide by His will for us.
2) Pray for our leaders. Pray that God will give them wisdom and guidance in leading the congregation.
3) Pray for members of LWAC as we decide on ways for service and to utilize the gifts that God has given us.
4) Pray for our world as it heals from the tragic violence that has been on display, here & abroad. May God's love shine in this time of darkness for everyone effected.
5) Pray for Audrey & Gus as they prepare for their missionary work in Austrailia & Taiwan.
6) Praise for Marin's mom as she is doing well, but pray for her future chemotherapy treatment.
7) Praise for Joe's visit to Taiwan and the health and well being of his parents & older brother.
8) Pray for everyone who is recoverying from an injury, sickness and allergies.
9) Pray for safety for people who are traveling this week.
10) Pray for Mr. Lin, Audrey's father, a volunteer missionary in Taiwan. He has been diagnosed with Prostate Cancer.
11) Pray for Daniel Y. mother's health. Comfort her and her family as they deal with her illness.
12) Pray for Gina's family. Pray for wisdom as they handle their father's estate and for her sister as she return back to church and renew her faith in Jesus Christ.
13) Pray for Joyce as she studies learning Indonesian and prepares for her flight missions coming up.
14) Pray for Daniel and his work at Inheritance magazine. May God's glory be present in Daniel's work.
15) Pray for safe travels for the Song family to South Bend and Cleveland.
16) Praise for Evelyn's roomate, Jessie, that her surgery went well. Pray for her complete recovery and return to her collegiate studies.
17) Pray for strength, wisdom and patience for Angela as she care for her mother. Guard her mother's health, she has been such a blessing for many of us at LWAC.
18) Pray for wisdom and guidance for Annie as she decides on which medical procedure is best for her.
19) Praise for Annabelle beig able to participate in a musical competition at Notre Dame in South Bend, IN.
20) Praise for the news of Susan's dad baptism in Taiwan.
21) Praise for Kristine and Daniel for the news that they are expecting. Pray for her pre-natal care as she follows God's path in her career as a chaplain.
22) Pray for Olufunke for as she learned that she needs necessary eye surgery. Pray that she is able to have her eyes treated by a surgeon willing to treat her; knowing she has little income and no health insurance. Continue to pray for her immigration process and her job search.
23) Pray for Mitchell's mom's health
24) Pray for the family of an deceased tenant who passed away during a fire in his condominium.
25) Pray for Jay's grandfather's health. He was released from the hospital and is at his home.
26) Pray for Edna's brother in law as he is being investigated for his missionary work in Asia. Pray that he will be able to leave that country soon.
As individuals share their praises and prayer request to the church, we understand it may be expressed in confidence and may not want it to be displayed in a public forum such as this webpage. Should there be an item that is considered private, please notify our Elder Board.