Praises & Prayer Requests
1) Pray for the worship service this week. Pray that our hearts, our minds and our bodies will be prepared to worship God in spirit and truth. Pray also for the congregation. Pray that God will guide us in every step and that we will abide by His will for us.
2) Pray for our leaders. Pray that God will give them wisdom and guidance in leading the congregation.
3) Pray for members of LWAC as we decide on ways for service and to utilize the gifts that God has given us.
4) Pray for our world as it heals from the tragic violence that has been on display, here & abroad. May God's love shine in this time of darkness for everyone effected.
5) Pray for Audrey & Gus as they prepare for their missionary work in Austrailia & Taiwan.
6) Pray for safe travels for Evelyn as she returns home from school for Christmas break.
7) Praise for the good news that the caretaker for Joe's mother will stay another three years to care for her.
8) Pray for everyone who is recoverying from an injury, sickness and allergies.
9) Pray for safety for people who are traveling this week on business and vacations.
10) Pray for the health of Audrey's uncle in Taiwan.
11) Pray for Gina's family. Pray for wisdom as they handle their father's estate and for her sister health.
12) Pray for Daniel and his work at Inheritance magazine. May God's glory be present in Daniel's work.
13) Praise for the news that David will be pastoring a new church in California.
14) Pray for strength, wisdom and patience for Angela as she care for her mother. Guard her mother's health, she has been such a blessing for many of us at LWAC.
15) Pray for Olufunke as she deals with some stresses in her life.
16) Pray for Mitchell's mom's health.
17) Pray for Jay's grandparent's physical and spiritual health.
18) Pray for the health and recovery for Edna's brother in law.
19) Pray for Annie's health as she prepares for her medical procedure later this year.
As individuals share their praises and prayer request to the church, we understand it may be expressed in confidence and may not want it to be displayed in a public forum such as this webpage. Should there be an item that is considered private, please notify our Elder Board.