Praises & Prayer Requests
1) Pray for the worship service this week. Pray that our hearts, our minds and our bodies will be prepared to worship God in spirit and truth. Pray also for the congregation. Pray that God will guide us in every step and that we will abide by His will for us.
2) Pray for our leaders. Pray that God will give them wisdom and guidance in leading the congregation.
3) Pray for members of LWAC as we decide on ways for service and to utilize the gifts that God has given us.
4) Pray for our world as it heals from the tragic violence that has been on display, here & abroad. May God's love shine in this time of darkness for everyone effected.
5) Pray for Christine's chaplaincy at the shipping ports.
6) Pray for Audrey & Gus as they prepare for their missionary work in Austrailia & Taiwan.
7) Pray for Susan's father's health (physical, mental & spiritual).
8) Pray for Joe's father as he seeks a second opinion for his eye.
9) Praise to our Lord for the news of Melissa's engagement and December wedding.
10) Pray for everyone who is recoverying from an injury, sickness and allergies.
11) Pray for safety for people who are traveling for business & vacation this week.
12) Pray/Praise for Debbie's mother as she begins to minister her old acquintances in Maine.
13) Pray for David as he recovers from a medical complication.
14) Pray for Fay and for the volunteers at A Wider Circle that they have the patience and wisdom in guiding individuals who need assistance in searching for employment.
15) Pray for Elise that God may make her a blessing and a light in her World Studies class as they cover Christianity.
16) Pray for understanding and forgiveness between Gina's siblings and father's relationship.
17) Pray for Joyce as she prepares for her mission work in Indonesia
18) Praise for the rescue of the soccer team in Thailand. May the Lord be glorified in this success and healing.
As individuals share their praises and prayer request to the church, we understand it may be expressed in confidence and may not want it to be displayed in a public forum such as this webpage. Should there be an item that is considered private, please notify our Elder Board.