Praises & Prayer Requests
1) Pray for the worship service this week. Pray that our hearts, our minds and our bodies will be prepared to worship God in spirit and truth. Pray also for the congregation. Pray that God will guide us in every step and that we will abide by His will for us.
2) Pray for our leaders. Pray that God will give them wisdom and guidance in leading the congregation.
3) Pray for members of LWAC as we decide on ways for service and to utilize the gifts that God has given us.
4) Pray for containment of the Covid19 that is spreading throughout the world.
5) Pray for Audrey & Gus as they prepare for their missionary work in Austrailia & Taiwan.
6) Pray for everyone who have work stresses at their respective jobs. Pray for Godly wisdom as they deal with various office issues.
7) Pray for Joe's mother's health.
8) Pray for everyone who is recoverying from an injury, sickness and allergies.
9) Pray for safety for people as we adjust to the limitations set to control the spread of Covid19.
10) Pray for Fay as she begins to mentor an individual from A Wider Circle.
11) Pray for Gina's sister's health.
12) Pray for Daniel and his work at Inheritance magazine. May God's glory be present in Daniel's work.
13) Pray for strength, wisdom and patience for Angela as she care for her mother. Guard her mother's health, she has been such a blessing for many of us at LWAC.
14) Praise for answered prayers as Olufunke was able to obtain a car. Pray that this car will allow her to find employment with a steady income. Pray for Tumi as she adjusts and comprehends her school lessons as her clesses goes online.
15) Pray for Mitchell's mom's health.
16) Pray for Jay's grandparent's physical and spiritual health.
17) Pray for the health & well being of Debbie's host mother in France. Adjusting to the self isolation is difficult.
18) Pray for Annie's health and preparations for her trip to Taiwan.
19) Pray for the children as they adjust to the distance learning and better management of their time.
20) Pray for the entire Lin family as they mourn the loss of Joyce. Pray for her community, here and worldwide, that has been influenced by her love and passion for serving Christ. She will be tremendously missed and we take comfort that she is with our Lord Jesus Christ now. We praise God for allowing us to know Joyce and are blessed by Him for sharing her life with us.
21) Pray for Kristine and her health as she balances motherhood and her work as a pastor/councellor.
22) Pray for Annie's father's recovery and rehabilitation.
23) Pray for Annabelle as she searches for Summer research opportunities.
24) Pray for wisdom as Evelyn manages her time for the upcoming Fall semester.
As individuals share their praises and prayer request to the church, we understand it may be expressed in confidence and may not want it to be displayed in a public forum such as this webpage. Should there be an item that is considered private, please notify our Elder Board.