Praises & Prayer Requests
1) Pray for the worship service this week. Pray that our hearts, our minds and our bodies will be prepared to worship God in spirit and truth. Pray also for the congregation. Pray that God will guide us in every step and that we will abide by His will for us.
2) Pray for our leaders. Pray that God will give them wisdom and guidance in leading the congregation.
3) Pray for members of LWAC as we decide on ways for service and to utilize the gifts that God has given us.
4) Pray for our country as we need to share our love for others and forgive for past wrongs. May God's grace be glorified during this time of anger and fear. Let us and our children be hopeful for the future.
5) Pray for Audrey & Gus as they prepare for their missionary work in Austrailia & Taiwan.
6) Pray for Evelyn as she searches for artistic/career directions with her quartet. Comfort in her time of uncertainty.
7) Pray for Joe's mother's health.
8) Pray for everyone who is recoverying from an injury, sickness and allergies.
9) Pray for wisdom during the vaccine trial period as many mix information emerges from various sources.
10) Pray for Fay as she begins to mentor an individual from A Wider Circle.
11) Pray for Silas, Danny and Anita as they decide the best treatment plan for a recent diagnosis.
12) Pray for Daniel and his work at Inheritance magazine. May God's glory be present in Daniel's work.
13) Pray for all the students as they continue online classes.
14) Pray for Lea as she starts POD schooling this week
15) Pray for Olufunke's job search and she finds a stable job that fits her skill sets. Pray for her health/safety as she work in her current job.
16) Pray for Jay's grandparent's physical and spiritual health.
17) Pray for individuals and families that are struggling. God is with them during these difficult times.
18) Praise for Annie's complete recovery and handling of her medical pain.
19) Pray for the entire Lin family as they mourn the loss of Joyce, especially for Mrs. Lin. Pray for Joyce's community, here and worldwide, that has been influenced by her love and passion for serving Christ.
20) Pray for recovery and preparation to Debbie as she will undergo an upcoming medical procedure.
21) Pray for Wilbur and his continued work on Covid19 vaccine testing and balancing his other work projects
22) Pray for Luka as he begins the application process for next year's college education.
As individuals share their praises and prayer request to the church, we understand it may be expressed in confidence and may not want it to be displayed in a public forum such as this webpage. Should there be an item that is considered private, please notify our Elder Board.