Praises & Prayer Requests
1) Pray for the worship service this week. Pray that our hearts, our minds and our bodies will be prepared to worship God in spirit and truth. Pray also for the congregation. Pray that God will guide us in every step and that we will abide by His will for us.
2) Pray for our church leaders. Pray that God will give them wisdom and guidance in leading the congregation.
3) Pray for members of LWAC as we decide on ways for service and to utilize the gifts that God has given us.
4) Pray for everyone who is recoverying from an injury, sickness and allergies.
5) Praise to God for the development the multiple Covid 19 vaccines. Pray for a smooth process in distributing these vaccines to the public and the vaccine's effectiveness with the multiple variants that have developed. Pray that educators who are requesting the vaccine get the dosages in a timely manner so they can return back to school and effectively teach their respective classrooms.
6) Pray for all our missionaries throughout the world that their work will glorify God and His love for us all.
7) Pray for the docters and healthcare personel as they care for and treat pateints diagnosed with Covid 19. Pray for their health; physical, mental and spiritual.
8) Praise for the news of Annie's parents.
9) Praise for Marin's parents on the news that they have received their vaccination..
10) Praise the Lord for Luka as he has made his choice on which school he will attend this Fall semester.
11) Pray for Evelyn as she prepares for her recital this Saturday.
12) Pray for Brian and Ely as they prepare for their upcoming wedding.
13) Pray for safety as for all the children as they transition to in person classes this week.
14) Pray for everyone suffering from seasonal allergies.
15) Pray for Marin's brother as he was involved in a auto accident last week.
16) Praise the Lord for easing the anxiety of returning back to school for Montgomery County for teachers and staff. Please protect them as they return with new challenges for this school year.
As individuals share their praises and prayer request to the church, we understand it may be expressed in confidence and may not want it to be displayed in a public forum such as this webpage. Should there be an item that is considered private, please notify our Elder Board.