Praises & Prayer Requests
1) Pray for the worship service this week. Pray that our hearts, our minds and our bodies will be prepared to worship God in spirit and truth. Pray also for the congregation. Pray that God will guide us in every step and that we will abide by His will for us.
2) Pray for our leaders. Pray that God will give them wisdom and guidance in leading the congregation.
3) Pray for members of LWAC as we decide on ways for service and to utilize the gifts that God has given us.
4) Pray for our world as it heals from the tragic violence that has been on display, here & abroad. May God's love shine in this time of darkness for everyone effected.
5) Pray for Audrey & Gus as they prepare for their missionary work in Austrailia & Taiwan.
6) Pray for Marin as he prepares for his tooth implant procedure.
7) Pray for Joe's brother recovery from surgery.
8) Pray for everyone who is recoverying from an injury, sickness and allergies.
9) Pray for safety for people who are traveling for business & vacation this week.
10) Pray for Mr. Lin, Audrey's father, a volunteer missionary in Taiwan. He has been diagnosed with Prostate Cancer.
11) Pray for Fay and for the volunteers at A Wider Circle that they have the patience and wisdom in guiding individuals who need assistance in searching for employment.
12) Pray for Gina's family. Pray for wisdom as they handle their father's estate.
13) Pray for Joyce as she adjust to Indonesia and prepares for language school.
14) Pray for Daniel and his work at Inheritance magazine. May God's glory be presence in Daniel's work.
15) Pray for Debbie's colleague, Matt, as he adjust to his loss of eyesight.
16) Pray for Annabelle as she applies to various universities for her undergraduate studies.
17) Pray for Evelyn's roomate, Jessie. Pray that a tumor removed from her is benign.
As individuals share their praises and prayer request to the church, we understand it may be expressed in confidence and may not want it to be displayed in a public forum such as this webpage. Should there be an item that is considered private, please notify our Elder Board.