Praises & Prayer Requests
1) Pray for the worship service this week. Pray that our hearts, our minds and our bodies will be prepared to worship God in spirit and truth. Pray also for the congregation. Pray that God will guide us in every step and that we will abide by His will for us.
2) Pray for our leaders. Pray that God will give them wisdom and guidance in leading the congregation.
3) Pray for members of LWAC as we decide on ways for service and to utilize the gifts that God has given us.
4) Pray for our world as it heals from the tragic violence that has been on display, here & abroad. May God's love shine in this time of darkness for everyone effected.
5) Pray for Audrey & Gus as they prepare for their missionary work in Austrailia & Taiwan.
6) Praise for the great news that Daniel and Kristine's son was born yesterday. Family is doing well.
7) Pray for wisdom as Susan decides on an job opportunity in her lab.
8) Pray for everyone who is recoverying from an injury, sickness and allergies.
9) Pray for safety for people who are traveling this week on business and vacations.
10) Pray for Mr. Lin, Audrey's father, a volunteer missionary in Taiwan. He has been diagnosed with Prostate Cancer.
11) Pray for Gina's family. Pray for wisdom as they handle their father's estate and for her sister as she return back to church and renew her faith in Jesus Christ.
12) Pray for Joyce as she prepares for her flight missions coming up in the Indonesian Islands.
13) Pray for Daniel and his work at Inheritance magazine. May God's glory be present in Daniel's work.
14) Praise for the news that David will be pastoring a new church in California.
15) Pray for Evelyn's roomate, Jessie, for her complete recovery and return to her collegiate studies.
16) Pray for strength, wisdom and patience for Angela as she care for her mother. Guard her mother's health, she has been such a blessing for many of us at LWAC.
17) Pray for wisdom and guidance for Annie as she decides on which medical procedure is best for her.
18) Pray for Olufunke as she prepares for her upcoming eye surgery. Continue to pray for her immigration process and her job search.
19) Pray for Mitchell's mom's health.
20) Pray for Jay's grandparent's physical and spiritual health.
21) Pray for Edna's brother in law as he is being investigated for his missionary work in Asia since April 7th. Pray that he will be able to leave that country soon.
22) Pray for Susan's father's health as she and her family determine what is the best care for him at this stage of his life.
As individuals share their praises and prayer request to the church, we understand it may be expressed in confidence and may not want it to be displayed in a public forum such as this webpage. Should there be an item that is considered private, please notify our Elder Board.