Praises & Prayer Requests
1) Pray for the worship service this week. Pray that our hearts, our minds and our bodies will be prepared to worship God in spirit and truth. Pray also for the congregation. Pray that God will guide us in every step and that we will abide by His will for us.
2) Pray for our leaders. Pray that God will give them wisdom and guidance in leading the congregation.
3) Pray for members of LWAC as we decide on ways for service and to utilize the gifts that God has given us.
4) Pray for our world as it heals from the tragic violence that has been on display, here & abroad. May God's love shine in this time of darkness for everyone effected.
5) Pray for Audrey & Gus as they prepare for their missionary work in Austrailia & Taiwan.
6) Praise for Marin's mom as she is doing well, but pray for her future chemotherapy treatment.
7) Pray for Joe's parent's health and his travels in April.
8) Pray for everyone who is recoverying from an injury, sickness and allergies.
9) Pray for safety for people who are traveling this week.
10) Pray for Mr. Lin, Audrey's father, a volunteer missionary in Taiwan. He has been diagnosed with Prostate Cancer.
11) Pray for Evelyn's travel to school today and her group competition this Friday in St. Louis.
12) Pray for Gina's family. Pray for wisdom as they handle their father's estate.
13) Pray for Joyce as she studies learning Indonesian and prepares for her flight missions coming up.
14) Pray for Daniel and his work at Inheritance magazine. May God's glory be present in Daniel's work.
15) Pray for Debbie's colleague, Matt, as he adjust to his loss of eyesight.
16) Pray for Evelyn's roomate, Jessie. Pray for her medical procedure in April.
17) Pray for strength, wisdom and patience for Angela as she care for her mother. Guard her mother's health, she has been such a blessing for many of us at LWAC.
18) Pray for wisdom and guidance for Annie as she decides on which medical procedure is best for her.
19) Pray for Debbie's safe travels and return from France this week.
20) Pray for Susan's dad health.
21) Praise for Kristine and Daniel for the news that they are expecting. Pray for her pre-natal care as she follows God's path in her career as a chaplain.
22) Pray for Olufunke for as she learned that she needs necessary eye surgery. Pray that she is able to have her eyes treated by a surgeon willing to treat her; knowing she has little income and no health insurance.
As individuals share their praises and prayer request to the church, we understand it may be expressed in confidence and may not want it to be displayed in a public forum such as this webpage. Should there be an item that is considered private, please notify our Elder Board.