Praises & Prayer Requests
1) Pray for the worship service this week. Pray that our hearts, our minds and our bodies will be prepared to worship God in spirit and truth. Pray also for the congregation. Pray that God will guide us in every step and that we will abide by His will for us.
2) Pray for our leaders. Pray that God will give them wisdom and guidance in leading the congregation.
3) Pray for members of LWAC as we decide on ways for service and to utilize the gifts that God has given us.
4) Pray for our world as it heals from the tragic violence that has been on display, here & abroad. May God's love shine in this time of darkness for everyone effected.
5) Pray for Audrey & Gus as they prepare for their missionary work in Austrailia & Taiwan.
6) Pray for Edna's working relationship with a new case worker.
7) Praise for the good news that the caretaker for Joe's mother will stay another three years to care for her.
8) Pray for everyone who is recoverying from an injury, sickness and allergies.
9) Pray for safety for people who are traveling this week on business and vacations.
10) Pray for Mr. Lin, Audrey's father, a volunteer missionary in Taiwan. He has been diagnosed with Prostate Cancer.
11) Pray for Gina's family. Pray for wisdom as they handle their father's estate and for her sister as she return back to church and renew her faith in Jesus Christ.
12) Praise for Joyce and the news that her illness is not as bad as first thought.
13) Pray for Daniel and his work at Inheritance magazine. May God's glory be present in Daniel's work.
14) Praise for the news that David will be pastoring a new church in California.
15) Pray for Susan and her mom as they work on paperwork for Mr. Chuang's estate.
16) Pray for strength, wisdom and patience for Angela as she care for her mother. Guard her mother's health, she has been such a blessing for many of us at LWAC.
17) Pray for Olufunke as she some stresses in her life.
18) Pray for Mitchell's mom's health.
19) Pray for Jay's grandparent's physical and spiritual health.
20) Praise for the news that Edna's brother in law has been released from China, he has been detained since April 7th. Pray for his physical/mental/spiritual health.
21) Pray for safe travels for Debbie's mother to DC to watch over Luke & Leia..
22) Praise for Francis's 100 days celebration.
As individuals share their praises and prayer request to the church, we understand it may be expressed in confidence and may not want it to be displayed in a public forum such as this webpage. Should there be an item that is considered private, please notify our Elder Board.