Praises & Prayer Requests
1) Pray for the worship service this week. Pray that our hearts, our minds and our bodies will be prepared to worship God in spirit and truth. Pray also for the congregation. Pray that God will guide us in every step and that we will abide by His will for us.
2) Pray for our leaders. Pray that God will give them wisdom and guidance in leading the congregation.
3) Pray for members of LWAC as we decide on ways for service and to utilize the gifts that God has given us.
4) Pray for our world as it heals from the tragic violence that has been on display, here & abroad. May God's love shine in this time of darkness for everyone effected.
5) Pray for Annabelle's piano performance this week.
6) Pray for Audrey & Gus as they prepare for their missionary work in Austrailia & Taiwan.
7) Pray for Susan's father's health (physical, mental & spiritual).
8) Pray for Joe's brother's medical health and discharge from hospital.
9) Praise to our Lord for the news of Melissa's engagement and December wedding.
10) Pray for everyone who is recoverying from an injury, sickness and allergies.
11) Pray for safety for people who are traveling this week.
12) Pray for all of the school kids, as they prepare for the end of the year standardized tests.
13) Pray for Debbie's mother as she works on the maintenance of her PA residence.
14) Pray for Annie as she goes through some medical exams this Wednesday.
15) Pray for Mary Kay's health.
As individuals share their praises and prayer request to the church, we understand it may be expressed in confidence and may not want it to be displayed in a public forum such as this webpage. Should there be an item that is considered private, please notify our Elder Board.