Praises & Prayer Requests
- Pray for the worship service this week. Pray that our hearts, our minds and our bodies will be prepared to worship God in spirit and truth. Pray that God will guide us in every step and that we will abide by His will for us.
- Pray for our church leaders. Pray that God will give them wisdom and guidance in leading the congregation.
- Pray for God to lead us to local/community ministry opportunities.
- Pray for all our missionaries throughout the world that their work will glorify God and His love for us all.
- Pray for the loved ones in our life who do not yet believe in Jesus. May God open their hearts to have faith in Christ.
- Pray for comfort and peace for a church family mourning the recent loss of their father/grandfather.
- Prayers for our students as they return to school. May they be a blessing to those around them. May God continue to direct their paths.
- Pray for recovery and peace for the people in Haiti and Afghanistan. May God's glory and love bring peace to their country.
- Pray for those who are recovering from an injury, sickness or allergies.
- Pray for wisdom in providing care for our elderly parents.
As individuals share their praises and prayer request to the church, we understand it may be expressed in confidence and may not want it to be displayed in a public forum such as this webpage. Should there be an item that is considered private, please notify our Elder Board.